Monday, May 3, 2010

reflection

well i had fun making this blog but now its my turn to express my real feelings about blogging. to me since we had to make this blog for school i felt restricted as to what i could say so i guess i didn't really get a full experience in blogging and no one commented on any of my blogs so that was a huge let down but since we had to do this for school i had to enjoy it as much as possible. even though my topic was challenging to think of things to write about i guess it should be worth a grade personally i think blogging was a huge waste of time that we could have been using by learning things we need to know for next year instead of having to rush everything by after we got finished with our blogs but i guess its supposed to get u ready for next year and having a lot of homework every night so i guess i get why my teacher did this. I'm not trying to make my teacher look bad or anything because he is a great teacher he is always nice and he is energetic he always encourages everybody to do better. but with my blog i feel some of my topics were just all over the place but that's just how i think. if i had spent a little bit more time on each blog i could have organized the words better but other than that i think i got my point across in each blog so i guess that was a mission completed. also with the music player from trance.fm it took me 3 days to figure out how to get it to work and to me that was the most frustrating part. the easiest part in the blog for me was finding pictures to go with my posts. most of my blog was just a go with it type of thing because i hardly had a clue what to write about after about my 5 post so i guess i has a small case of writers block but it was easy to get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment