Monday, April 12, 2010

cheating at board games


I don't like people hat cheat at Uno especially when I'm about to win but I need to go to the bathroom and while I'm going to the bathroom they look at my cards and change the color so I cant win. I also dislike people that cheat at mancala when they don't beads in one hole but they put 2 or 3 in a different one and they set me up to lose. I dislike people that cheat at monopoly when they steal your money when you walk away from the board for what ever reason. Also when people move your houses and stuff to different places so they don't have to pay as high of a rent. I don't like people that cheat a black jack because when they go over they shove a card in their sleeve or something. I also don't like people who cheat at Trouble when they move their piece more or less than they are supposed to. I dislike people that cheat at Cranium Ziggity when they make up words and try to take more cards than they can. I also dislike people that cheat at the game of life when they spin the wheel and twist it after their spin so they can move to where ever they want. I hate people that cheat at slap jack when they puppy guard the cards so they can win. I hate people that cheat at go fish when they lie about what cards they have. I don’t like people that cheat at Yu-Gi-Oh when they draw more cards than they are supposed to or when they put their cards in a certain order so they win. I also dislike people that cheat at Pokémon where they put all their best cards at the top of their deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment